The terms “YAWPlan” and “we” refer to sole proprietorship registered in Tbilisi, Georgia under the number 305475198.
The terms “user” and “you” refer to a person that uses YAWPlan Application (“App” or YAWPlan App”), visits YAWPlan website, interacts with YAWPlan social media (together as “Services”) or contact YAWPlan.
Data from YAWPlan App
YAWPlan has no access to your account data, Apple ID or Google ID. We do not collect your name or contact details unless you contact us directly.
We do not have access to exercises and programs you create, it's stored directly on the device.
When you use YAWPlan App we automatically collect certain data about the App and how you engage with it. We use this data to provide service or to improve the App and Services.
This data includes:
- performed action (eg. Opened the App, Started workout)
- time of the action
- country you accessing an app from
- device type
- operating system
- operation system language and locale
3rd Party Access
YAWPlan App uses 3rd party services to provide its functionality and to improve our services.
YAWPlan App uses RevenueCat to store information about subscriptions and paid services.
Purchase and financial data
YAWPlan has no access to users’ Apple ID and financial information they provide in the process of purchasing YAWPlan App subscription.
We do not collect and do not have access to your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, id number, credit card information, bank account details or anything else that can personally identify you while you make a purchase.
YAWPlan is not liable for any in-app purchases. You can request a refund directly from your App Store provider.
Revenuecat is a service provider that imposes the performance of the purchasing process.
The controllers for your financial data are the entities listed above.
If user contacts YAWPlan we collect user’s data.
We collect data you share when you contact us either directly or fill in form on our website. When you contact us via email we collect your email address and may collect your name or other contact details (ie. telephone number) if you provide us with them. The contact form requires giving your name and email address.
We have access to detail of your social network profile if you contact us via Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Twitter.
Data we collect includes also content of the messages you send us.
We use this data to give you response and research your question or concerns properly.
If you express interest in our Services and send us your contact details we may occasionally send you message in connection with our Services we present information and offerings from YAWPlan. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us, you can object by clicking the link which you will find in email received from us or by sending us a message with your request.
YAWPlan maintains social media profile pages on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter ("fan pages").
When you visit our fan pages, YAWPlan collects communications, content and other information that you provide us. If you have an account on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Twitter, we automatically have access to your public information.
We will keep your data as long as it is necessary for the purposes described above.
When you rise valid objection to receiving information from us or processing your personal data on legitimate interest basis we will keep your data no longer than it is necessary to perform the contract or for legal purposes.
Retention period for personal data from social media lasts as long as the relevant page, content or user exists on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter.
We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance and backup.
We share users’ data with analytical services that support us with data analyses.
Personal data related to subscriptions and payments are – as it was explained above – solely processed by relevant App Stores providers and do not lie within YAWPlan competence.
We do not share your information without your permission.
YAWPlan App is not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16) and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under age of 16. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for YAWPlan to lawfully process your personal data without parental’s consent then you must acquire this minimum age.
General user’s rights
You can access, correct or change your personal information. You can change most of your information yourself in YAWPlan App For other cases please contact us.
If we rely on your consent in order to process certain personal data, you have right not to provide your consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
YAWPlan App provide you with ability to obtain your data and easily transfer them to other service provider.
You can anytime decide to delete your data – it will be done automatically when you remove YAWPlan App from your device.
If you do not wish to receive information from YAWPlan, you can any time object by clicking the link which you will find in an email received from us.
Additional user’s rights under GDPR
If GDPR applies to you can exercise additional rights such as:
- Right to object. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to object processing your personal data by YAWPlan (for example when legal basis for processing is YAWPlan’s legitimate interest and there are no legal grounds to refuse the request).
- Right of erasure. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of personal data that we hold about you (for example if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected).
- Right to restrict processing. When you contest the accuracy of your information, believe we process it unlawfully or want to object against the processing, you have the right to temporarily stop the processing of your information.
If you believe that we violate your data rights, you have the right to file a complaint with relevant data protection authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you make a complaint so please contact us in the first instance.
Additional user’s rights under CCPA
If you CCPA applies to you:
- we hereby declare that we do not sale your personal information to a third party in exchange for monetary or other benefits or value;
- additionally to general user’s rights listed above you have:
- Right of deletion of your personal information that we hold. This is subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to know. You have right to require that we disclose the following information about you we hold:
- categories of personal information collected
- categories of sources of personal information
- categories of personal information we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose
- categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information
- the business purposes for collecting personal information
- a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to non-discrimination: the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
Our European Union representative is:
If you have questions or requests regarding your privacy please contact us: email@example.com